Translate

24 June, 2018

Sunshiny Day

I love these images they are so cute.   Not to mention that we are in the middle of winter and any sunshiny day has me jumping for joy!

I stamped the image onto the card.  I also stamped onto tiny snippets of left over smooshed card I'd made for another project and paperpieced her clothes.  I coloured the rest with Copics.  I sponged yellow distress ink (for sunshine) on an area at the top for the sentiment to get stamped over (it shows up more in real life).



Stamps: My Favorite Things
Kindyglitz on butterfly



Shared on challenges:
simon-says-bright-cheerful
casology-305-jumpy
tuesday-throwdown-397-youre-on-my-mind
timeout-112-warm
sasayakiglitter-june-challenge-summer-fun
cinspirations-june-challenge-here-comes-sun
pennyblackatallsorts-june-in-garden
addictedtostamps-297-make-your-mark

15 comments:

sandie said...

This is such a cute image-really is making me smile right now! Gorgeous colouring and I do like the added warmth for the sun around the sentiment. Perfectly balanced design also. Thanks for joining Time Out

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card and love the cyute paper pieced stamp
Carol x

karen h said...

Sweet card! Love the little sponging around the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

brenda said...

A sweet image and perfect CAS example Carol, many thanks for joining our 'In the Garden' theme at Penny Black and More June challenge.

B x

Jen W. said...

That is a super cute image and I love how you highlighted the sentiment with the sponging. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

kiwimeskreations said...

Yes, sunshine has me jumping for joy at the moment too :-). This is a real sweetie Carol, and I love how you have paper pieced her clothes out of wee scraps.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy Freeman said...

So very cute, love the design and super sweet image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
Have a great day :)

Linby said...

So cute! Love the CAS design.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Anna Uhras said...

So cute and perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology! Anna xo

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, such sweet card! Lovely CAS design. Thank you for joining ATSM!

Aileen said...

Fabulous card, I love this wee little character. Wonderful

Jo Nevill said...

Such a sweet and adorable card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This card is so sweet and brings the warmest smile to my face. I love this little person standing among the clouds, and the sunny sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out's WARM challenge.

Liz McGuire, said...

Love your make, thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, Liz

Lynn said...

Love that adorable image and the fabulous sentiment! A sweet CAS card!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!