Translate

20 January, 2019

New Home

I wanted a card for someone who had just moved house, found I had this lovely paper and it all went from there.  The paper has delicious frosted embossing on some areas and makes you want to touch it.  I had to fussy cut to get the areas I wanted.  If you look you can see how it includes all the seasons.

This is the first time I have made an upright Z card.

Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
Punches, brads










Shared on challenges:
crafty-catz-445-atg-with blue,green & orange
craftyfriends-101-new beginnings
sheepski-designs-22-new-old
craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january
getcreative-76-ag
cinspirations-january-anything-goes
cardsgalore-january-anything-goes-59
crafting-with-friends-78 ag

9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the design and details. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

pinky said...

I've never tried an upright one Carol. I just love it!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the papers-this was my favourite card fold last year but not made it for a while thank you for the reminder
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Carol, so appropriate for the occasion - must look into that fold, it's not one I have tried.
Blessings
Maxine

Gina said...

What fabulous use of the papers design! Gorgeous card :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Janette said...

Never tried this fold, it looks lovely and that paper was an inspiration Carol,great card for your friend and before I forget, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challenge....xxx

tilly said...

lovely folds, design and papers, thanks for sharing a Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Cardsbycheryl said...

Hi Carol, What a beatiful card and the recipient will love it. I love how you have taken the time and care to get all the seasons and fussy cutting bits out for it.I love how your cardstock really shows off the paper and card. Thanks for joining in with us at the Angie's Digital Stamps challenge. Thanks Cheryl DT
You can also follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com

Melissa Czapor said...

Lovely card!! Your design is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenge!! Hope to see you again soon!
Melissa
SSD DT