Translate

23 August, 2022

iSpy #85

 iSpy #85

Each week, Lysha puts up a photographic challenge with prompts for us to look out for, then we share on Lysha's Saturday (my Sunday). Get inspired!   

This week the prompts are: Something I can't live without, Spot in Town, Sometimes, Corner, Your choice.

Something I can't live without:  decent knives


Spot in Town:  Cambridge side street.   As  you can see it has been pouring with rain all week.  This old building sits on a corner and mainly houses an antique shop and various other small boutique shops.  I think it used to be a hotel in days gone by.


Sometimes:  ... we eat at Gengy's Mongolian Barbecue.


Corner:  Here is a corner of a quilt shop.  It seems most quilt shops have these lovely little displays tucked away for us to discover.


Your choice:  We had a frost one morning and a lovely sunny day after (this is the edge of our semi-communal backyard, see three other houses).

Check out the photos here:  ispy-85/  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great I-spy Carol I love these posts. Xx

creationsnz said...

HI Anonymous, I hope you will identify yourself sometime? CarolG

Kym said...

Such an interesting spot in town! Is the little red structure a phone box? Love the photo from the quilt shop too.

Dawn T said...

Great photos Carol.

kiwimeskreations said...

Nothing quite like a decent set of knives Carol, I agree.
Another set of wonderful photos. Love meandering around Cambridge and finding those wee boutique shops in the bigger, older buildings
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the pics and definitely agree about the knives
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great piccies and perfect for the challenge Carol. I have a help link, so people can stop being anonymous. https://www.lifeandlinda.com/2022/07/a-fix-for-anonymous-commenting-with.html
Faith x

creationsnz said...

Hey Kym, it's an old phone box converted to a community book exchange! Clever huh? I might use it in another prompt sometime. CarolG

Joanne said...

The frost on the lawn is such an interesting photo and I just love that cute little spot in the quilting store.

Lysha said...

Oh I love Mongolian Grills!