20 August, 2026

HM Yikes Birthday

 


This sweet little house mouse has 'presented' herself for someone's birthday complete with a gift ribbon.

The House Mouse image is stamped on white card and coloured with Copics with a soft brush of DI colour around the edges of the diecut oval.  The oval is popped up on foam and placed on a blue & green checked panel that is scored around all the edges, and then onto a diecut lacy panel.  The Papercraft diecut tag has a computer made sentiment, and a cute little snippet of ribbon bow.  White gel pen highlights.

Shared on challenges:         

housemouse-challenge-472-atg-option-of-ribbon

 pammiesinkypinkies-2633-anythinggoes 

asyoulikeit/favourite-colouring-medium-and-why I like Copics because they are instant, saturated colour and easily blended.

creativemoments-285-make-it-cute










  

6 comments:

  1. A really cute card Carol. Love those mice. And a great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps. I love the white background and the fun saying. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color combo and great background texture too. Thanks for sharing with us. HMFMC DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Carol :-) this little mouse definitely has the 'aww' factor, and the paper and die cut base are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors, your coloring, and everything about this card!! Lucky recipient!

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Carol - love the wee image and how you have coloured and mounted it. That lacy die cut in the background is amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous birthday card!! I love how you used only one of the mice from that stamp. Awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!