16 August, 2026

Whaletime


I had a whaley great time making this.  
I used some JuiseyArt hybrid inks to make the smooshy background and for the card I stamped the whale on.  I also used shimmer spray on the whale.  The background is a large Aall&Create diecut tag which I cut down so the fancy edge looks like surf.   I fussy cut the whale and stamped a spout in white Hero Arts ink.  I outlined the spout with Sakura stardust gelpen, I also drew bubbles in various colours.  A white gel pen shine in the eye.  The sentiment is stamped and diecut; both the sentiment and whale are popped up on foam.

Shared on challenges:  
































 

8 comments:

  1. Great fun card and sentiment, love the whale and die-cut border.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol... I am having a whale of a day! And I love your whale...thanks for sharing your fun card with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ElizStewart, so glad you are having a great day - keep it up! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a whaley great card Carol - love the colours in the ocean, and the whale looks whaley friendly... great surf too :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaley cool card Carol! What a lovely card. The background is great and that whale is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love smooshed panels and yours looks like water with the die cut edge, Carol. Love the pun-y sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Carol. Your background is gorgeous and I love the die cut border. Thanks for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing! Loving your use of the colourboard. Thanks for playing at AAA Colorful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!