21 September, 2026

Happy Friends

 


A woodland scene with stamping, stencilling and Copic colouring.

The panel is matted onto patterned paper.  This is a great way to use those difficult or 'ugly' papers that have sat in stash forever and not easy to use otherwise.  A diecut negative from another project is used as a stencil, coloured with DI's with a bit of water splatter.  The animals stamped, coloured with Copics and die cut.   The sentiment is Woodware.  White dot using gel pen.


Shared on challenges:        

traumfabrik-challenge-154-quand-vient-lautomne

papercraft-challenges-134-cozy-autumn

ellibelles-garden-party-no-19-anything garden 

classicdesignchallenge-sepoct-AG- autumn colours

lovetocraftchallenge-94-anythinggoes




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol, love the cute images and great idea using a die-cut negative as a stencil-how true is the sentiment but sometimes hard to follow.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use for 'ugly' papers - thanks for that tip.
    Love your use of the negative die cut for a stencil - I have a tree die I use like that . The wee critters really add so much character to this fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW adorable and so beautiful Carol, I love your card.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!