20 September, 2026

I Pick You

 


While the northern hemisphere is celebrating autumn, we are just moving into spring.  Our clocks go into summer time next weekend.  YAY!  This means sometimes we in NZ struggle to get excited about seasonal challenge themes.  Here goes one for autumn.

A large leafy background stamp using a watercolour technique, a diecut banner, some patterned papers (for zing) and My Favorite Things stamps that are coloured with Copics, paperpieced and fussycut!  There are a couple of punched maple leaves punch (not branded), twine, and gold pearls holding the sentiment sign in place.  I do like mousey's sweater which is stamped on a tiny scrap of patterned paper and carefully cut to fit; I think it looks knitted.

Shared on challenges:  

makemymonday-286-apples      

creativeknockouts-17-anything-goes

giveacrafteracookie-220-september-sweater weather

thefourseasonschallenge-fall-september 

themaleroom-214-dots-andor-stripes dots

welovestamping-september-trees leaves

papercraft-challenges-134-cozy-autumn

creativemoments-286-autumn-colours













6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and sentient combination and loving these fall colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is adorable Carol!

    Thank you again for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely colourful Autumnal make, perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for joining us.

    Enjoy all those fresh vibes of Spring.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an adorably cute card for fall!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    The Four Seasons Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely adorable. What a cute little mouse and I love his paper pieced sweater!
    Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!