09 September, 2026

Purple Moment

 


Shades of purple, very calm.  I seem to have been working in purple lately, what is that about?

The background is a coverplate panel die, a great way to add interest without being fussy.  The circle is a die cut with sentiment diecut to match using Spellbinders.  Lots of strips/snippets of purple with differrent textures, and a cute star I found in my Bitz Box.

Shared on challenges:            

addictedtocas-316-purple

themaleroom-214-dots-andor-stripes purple stripes 

dragonflydreams-september-monochromatic



















4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Carol, love the panel ie- and shades of purple.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - loving your purple phase if this is what you create :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and those beautiful shades of purple! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fabulous! LOVE the stripes AND that background cover plate! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS and TMR

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!