20 September, 2026

Tag Blues

 

 

A tag with munched bits; tag die AAll & Create.  Smooshed with Ranger DI's, random stamped with postmarks and also dotty circles from same set (unbranded) with JuiseyArt hybrid inks, then fussy cut.  Text strip sticker from Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Ideo-logy pad.  Scrap of ribbon stapled on.

Shared on challenges:                

tag-alongandatc-september-circles

addictedtostamps&more--526-make-your-mark

thecraftingchallengesseptember-a handmade gift

themaleroom-214-dots-andor-stripes dots

/i-spy-with-my-little-eye-added-text









10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Carol. Love the colours and texture on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the random modern feel to this one Carol, perfect for Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag Carol, a wonderful selection of stamps, beautifully put together. I love the shape die too. With both hats on - Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous die-cut tag, love the smooshed background and the stamps used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you used on this collage effect tag. Everything looks so good together, a great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs)..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks as though you had lots of fun with this, Carol, and it's a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag Carol, thanks so much for sharing again at I spy with my little eye challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the collage fell to this tag, and it’s predominantly in my fave colour, so works for me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful collage - it looks like so much fun! I love how you coordinated the colors and circular elements - well executed tag. Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!