29 August, 2026

Birthday Flora

 


I go through stages of re-discovering stash I haven't used in a while, getting inspired by it and trying to use it.

Here I started with a rich dark green border frame diecut I had in the Bitz Box on my desk (stuff that gets done for some reason, discarded and thrown in the Bitz Box for another day).  Sometimes it's a long time until that day comes.  I cut a shadow for the greeting from the same card, and the words from gold mirror card.  The leafy patterned paper was sitting handy too and they just went together so nicely.  The whole panel got wrapped up with lighter green cord and gold pearls added.  I love gold pearls.


Shared on challenges:            

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!