28 September, 2026

Birthday Chickens

Who doesn't love chickens?  Anyone who has kept chickens knows they are such characters. I still miss my chickens.

Here I have made a background using Ranger Distress Inks and the smooshing technique.  The chickens are stamped onto the background and also onto patterned paper and fussy cut.  Their combs are coloured with Copics.  A couple of drawn lines connect them in the background.  The sentiment is typed on the computer and diecut.  Silver dots are drop-outs from other dies.  Everything from stash.

Shared on challenges:            

shoppingourstash-583-chicken 

hereisaplacetostart-202609-anything-goes-w song the chicken dance song

pammiesinkypinkies-2638-anythinggoes

craftyanimals-109

sparkleschallenges-204-your-favourite-technique is paper piecing + smooshing

paper-rocks-scissors-20 paper, scissors

kraftychicks-839-masculine









 

5 comments:

  1. Great fun card Carol and love the fabulous dancing chickens-yes I miss our too and they are such characters.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly and A Place to Start.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this one Carol. It's so hilarious. would be perfect for a couple of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...this is an awesome card - I also have a couple friends this would be perfect for hahah!! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!