02 October, 2026

Narwhal Thinking

 


Join our next Challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge with our theme "Anything Goes with a Featured Critter." join in here:  crittercrazy challenge
We want to see animals as the focus - whether real or fantasy!


Blue is my favourite colour; who would have guessed?

I have been digging in my Bitz Box again, finding the diecut frame (I think sent to me by someone else), which inspired the sea theme.  The school of tiny fish is stamped swimming right across the background, then the frame added.  The narwhal is stamped, coloured with Copics, misted with Perfect Pearls (see the sparkle in the detail pic), fussy cut and popped up on foam.  Simon Says Stamped sentiment embossed in silver.

Shared in Challenges:        


simonsaysstamp/wednesday/simon-says-anything-goes

craftyanimals-110-animals

crafts galore encore/october-anythinggoes









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!