Show us your animals! That's what Critter Crazy challenges are all about. All you have to have is an animal as your focal point - we'd love to see what you can do! Join us here: crittercrazy
I chose to use some cool cats by Anita Jeram/Colorado Stamps, coloured with Copics on a diecut panel set wonky. Mesh net on a pink base card and a sentiment casually stapled on. The sentiment from the same stamp set, is stamped onto a diecut ticket coloured/dabbed with Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Inks, stapled on with some cool blue staples I found somewhere years ago. The icecreams also have Stickles for sparkle, and a few gems.... Ranger Stickles on the icecreams, gems added in the corner.
At Pokeno, NZ we have icecream shops that are famous for giving giant icecreams in so many flavours - I made these flavours chocolate chip, raspberry sorbet, and neapolitan with a flake bar.

Such fun and perfect for my Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us Carol.
ReplyDeleteB x
such a fun card Carol. Just love those cats.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with that sentiment Carol, and yes, those Pokeno ice creams are MASSIVE!
ReplyDeleteA fun and fabulous card, beautifully made
Blessings
Maxine
Great card, Carol. I love the fun scene you’ve created. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the All Creatures Great and Small option.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Oh, no!! His ice cream!! This is super cute and adding the little bit of pink netting is the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a fun card and I love the stapled sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
ReplyDeleteFun image on this cut card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat x
ReplyDelete