02 October, 2026

CAS circles sketch

 


CAS, one layer card.  I like the colour softness and Venn-diagram-type overlaps that make other colours.  Inspired by a sketch challenge.

Ranger Distress Ink blending using the holes as stencils, of circles diecut from a piece of card.  Stamped gold embossed sentiment.  Definitely Clean And Simple.

Shared on challenges:          

cascoloursandsketches-595-sketch-challenge  

aaacards-324-follow-my-lead circle, soft colour

addictedtocas-317-circles



















3 comments:

  1. very pretty I love the pastel look and feel of your card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a dreamy feel to your inking, Carol. Love the softness and pretty sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Carol - I could see this made with an outline flower image fitted inside each circle too... the mind is racing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!