The same stamp from AALL&Create as my previous card but only using half the stamp.
I ink-blended the middle part of the background panel with Ranger DI's, then stencilled the sides using the same colours. Making sure I only inked the flower and sentiment I stamped in black Memento ink, adding a bit more dark green at the leaf bases with brushes for depth. I had a scrap bit of card with stamped and stencilled flowers which I had experimented with, so I fussy cut some of the flowers adding them in parts. WoS gold tracing the veins of the leaves and some of the flowers randomly for subtle sparkle. I could have added pearls or something but didn't want to distract from the hero of the card: the flower.
Shared on challenges: beautifulblossoms-anythinggoes,moodboardpaper-rocks-scissors-21 scissors=fussy cut flowers
stencilfun-september-stencils + optional yellow



Oh my goodness Carol - you are taking this stamp to a whole new level!! - this is amazing. Fabulous work and an exquisite result
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Absolutely gorgeous floral card!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
This is so very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Beautiful Blossoms :)
ReplyDelete