05 October, 2026

Pear Note

 


I love getting inky and stampy.  And pears are my fave autumn fruit.

Here I used an embossed resist technique, by stamping with Versamark ink and clear heat embossing.  Colours are swinked direct-to-paper using JuiseyArt hybrid inks in several colours , as well as colour blending on the pear and leaf.   Excess wiped off.  Splatters with white gouache, and a little sentiment.  Panel adhered to a black top fold base card.

Shared on challenges:            

tryitontuesday-autumns-beauty

colordare-723-redorangeyellow

sweetstampinchallenge-autumn

thefourseasonschallenge-october-anything goes fall

colorfuloptions-october-blackorangeredwhite

creativeinspirations-september-hello-autumn

craftycalendarchallenge-autumn

classicdesignchallenge-sepoct-autumn colours


















3 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this card. The Emboss Resist technique is perfect for that pear image. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️🧡💛 Beautiful! Love the emboss resist technique. Thanks for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Have a great Sunday! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous techniques to create this beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' and Crafty Calendar challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you came to visit and took the time to leave me a comment! Thank you!