Translate

12 December, 2015

Frosted



I thought I'd try this snowman 'in the raw' without colouring, and I like it more than the coloured one I did.  I left him with just a little 'atmosphere' behind him and it fits with the minimalist design.

I wanted a simple, modern look but still looking festive, so I gave him some Christmas lights, some shine and some sparkle, and a little texture in the linen dark blue card.

I think he's looking pretty pleased with himself.

Image: A Day for Daisies
Diecut frame: Spellbinders
Label diecut: Provocraft
Sentiment stamp: Alys Paterson



Shared on challenges:
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/introducing-december-2015-club-kit.html
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/304-happy-holiday.html

4 comments:

Kathy S said...

Great frame Carol - love the minimal coloring too - looks snowy!! Thanks for joining us for the Modern Christmas Challenge at ADFD. Take care.

kiwimeskreations said...

Definitely a very happy snowman, and quite elegant but festive with the treatment you have given him.
Blessings
Maxine

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!

Jen Leeflang said...

The silver 'metal' frame is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for A Day for Daisies' 'Modern Christmas' challenge. Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT