Translate

13 June, 2017

Hydrangea

I used the triple stamp technique.  I decided to leave it uncoloured as it is such a stunning image by itself and this technique frames it beautifully.  It is one of my favourite stamps - sometimes I colour it, sometimes I don't. 


Stamp: Hero Arts
Sentiment stamp: Rosies Studio
Ribbon, pearls

Shared on challenges:
ooh-la-la-creations-230-pearls
sirstampalotchallenge-june-use-your-favourite-stamp
pennyblackatallsorts-june-anything-goes stamps or diecut
craftingbydesigns-black-white-and-another-color
carabbiemomentsofcraft -119-ag-birthday

13 comments:

brenda said...

A very pretty and elegant floral creation, many thanks for sharing your favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge and also Penny Black and More.

B x

Bunny said...

I'm glad you left it uncolored. I think it's beautiful.

kiwimeskreations said...

Simply beautiful Carol
Blessings
Maxine

Linby said...

One day I will get around to this technique - especially if I can get a beautiful result like this. Just love your card, the CAS aspect, the fab stamp and that perfect finishing touch of the bow.

Thanks for sharing with us at OLL and Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love the style, very elegant and love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xx

Wynn said...

Love the CAS style. I like that you haven't coloured it I'm not good coloring stamped images so this style would suit me. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation using your favourite stamps of the moment! A very elegant design. thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Rika said...

so pretty, wonderful image.

Daniela said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

pinky said...

This is so beautiful Carol. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful stamp!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Anke said...

Wonderful card, so lovely.

Tracy said...

Fabuous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x