Translate

24 July, 2022

Wings

 


This week's painting at the weekly Seasons Art Class.   This is the third week on watercolours which I have found really difficult. It is a 14 week basic course trying all kinds of media and techniques.   I don't know what bird it is, certainly not from here.    Watercolour paint.

P.s. I found out it is a swallow tailed bee eater from sub-saharan Africa

Shared on challenges:

asyoulikeit-favourite-fur-feathers-or-scales-and-why  I love watching birds and participate in the annual bird survey

pennyschallenges-526-anythinggoes paper

creativefingers-236-alwaysanythinggoes

colourcrazy-29-anything-goes-colouring




5 comments:

Dawn T said...

This looks like it's an awesome course. Your bird is beautifully coloured.

Janette said...

I love your bird Carol, I would love to take this course it sounds so good, your doing great.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful watercolouring -love it
Carol x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous painting! Thanks so much for joining us at the Ayli challenge.

Joanne said...

What a beautiful watercolor bird!