Translate

01 November, 2021

iSpy #43

iSpy  #43 photographic challenge.

Every week, Lysha puts up a photographic challenge with prompts for us to look out for, then we share on Lysha's Saturday (my Sunday).  It's always wonderful to see how people are inspired.


This week's iSpy prompts were:  Scary, Mend, Starts with G, Spiral, your choice.


Scary:  This is Ian (poppa) being scary - not!  I must admit he was being growly.


Mend:  I have this cool roll of duct tape that I use to mend all kinds of things.  This is where the corner of the handle of my laundry basket cracked - all fixed with the duct tape and ready for another 10 years.



Starts with G: GREEN.  At the moment the spring garden is so green and lush, I love it.  Here is the  corner that has the cherry blossom trees and Viburnum with forget-me-nots underneath.  Just lovely.


Spiral:  I have this spiral hanging from the bean frame in the vegetable garden with an old CD attached.  It swivels and twirls around to scare the birds away.  It is pretty in the sunshine, but this week has been grey and rainy.



Your Choice:  the last apple to blossom.  It is absolutely covered in blossom, but sadly not many bees around; the grey rainy days haven't helped.  I thought they looked like floral towers against the sky.  



Check out all the inspiring photos here:  ispy-43


6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love all your pics especially the apple blossom and the scary one lol-I have just bought some towels that colour random bit of trivia foir you lol.Torrential rain and gale force freezing wind all day but rain stopped in time for trick or treaters-had quite a few braving the cold tonight
Carol x

Janette said...

All fabulous again Carol, I so love seeing around your place, so beautiful, Ian looks amazing :)) and what a great repair job on the basket, I am all for that.xx

Joanne said...

My husband's family uses duct tape to repair most anything! Your blossoms are beautiful.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your photos as usual - that is a fabulous coloured duct tape Carol!! Not the first time you have featured it :)
I think we may have won on the warmth totals last week, and the bees have been very busy around here.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Natasha said...

I have some laundry baskets which need mending and using duct tape is brilliant! I never thought of that! And I love your apple towers :) They're so pretty.

Lysha said...

Love the angle of your apple blossom photo.