Translate

03 January, 2023

mySpy week 1

 Week beginning 2 January 2023: week 1


This week has been hot hot hot.  This giant bird bath (water feature) is too high to climb into for a swim.  Look at the lovely designs the wind makes on the bottom of the  cascade.



Lots of pretty christmas lights around the village has made it feel really festive.


Here is a sign behind the reception desk at the dental studio which I thought was lovely:



Finally my red echinacea bloomed, and it was white!  Ha! I must've mixed up the labels.  I have on order a white one (hard to get) because I thought it had died.  Obviously it was the red one that had died; now I need to track down a red one!


A lovely sunset taken from our front lawn.

Enjoy your week.  Carol

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful photos Carol. My Great Nephew will be glad to get back to the Sydney sun, after a Christmas holiday with weather of lashing rain, here in Wales. :)
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous photos Carol - love the fountain one in particular! And it is a great sunset one as well. What a frustration regarding the echinacea.
Blessings
Maxine