Translate

21 September, 2015

Birthdays

Favourite occasion

I like making birthday cards, and I like to make for a specific person and personalise it so it fits them.  This is for a gardener.

The butterflies are on vellum and the gorgeous ribbon softly changes colour through the length -  they just seemed right for each other.   This is one ribbon that I am precious about because I have never seen it since I bought it years ago.  The ribbon tied on looks just like little butterflies, I think.












Shared on challenge:
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-327-your-favourite-occasion.html

2 comments:

Sue said...

Carol, this is really lovely. I love the colours you have used, and your card design is gorgeous.
Sue...xxx

NGCARDS said...

A fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx