Translate

01 April, 2017

Chocolate Understands

Humour is the theme for this challenge at crafterscafe - come and join us for a bit of fun.

Super sponsor Scribbles provided the fun image:
scribblesdesigns 129-carla-diet-queen-diva

Health Warning:  don't try this at home!  There has been a recent spate of people killed by falling scales.  (Note: chocolate is much safer.)


I coloured the image, sponged some of the background & tag, then framed it.  I placed it wonky, just because I liked it that way, plus sometimes when you're lying on your back the world goes a bit woosy.    Apart from every girl needing a bit of bling, I don't think it needs anything else.



The Crafter's Cafe Challenge BlogImage: Scribbles.
coloured with Copics
Frame & tag dies: Avery Elle
Sentiment from net
Ribbon, gems, distress ink

Shared on challenges:
glitternsparkle challenge-232-female
lovetoscrap-96-girlz-rule
tuesday-throwdown-336-sparkles
ikesworld-challenges-85-anything-goes
craftycreations -338-anything-goes
creativeknockouts-187-anything-goes

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Carol - gave me a much needed smile!
Blessings
Maxine

Bunny said...

This is funny. My daughter in law would agree. She LOVES chocolate.

I like how you offset the die.

Dawn T said...

Too funny Carol. Great card and I totally relate to the sentiment!

Borqna said...

What a great mood, Corol!
Super cute card!
Thank you very much for coming
to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.
Good luck!

Sall said...

hahaha now this I agree with totally, chocolate does understand. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Kim said...

This is such a fun image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Rae Ann said...

Love the sentiment! I think the danger may be worth the result! =) The CAS design of this card really lets the stamp shine.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

ike said...

Hahahaha - love this image. It always makes me chuckle. I really like the off-set frame. I would definitely try this if I wasn't afraid of knocking my teeth out with the falling scales LoL :-D
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

HAHA! Cute card and loving that perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt