Translate

04 June, 2023

Autumn around the garden

 Autumn has it's moments.

A wet foggy morning has added jewels to this cobweb.


















The maple has yet to lose all it's leaves.  I love how the little droplets hang in there.






Another pretty spider web, this time on a concrete mowing strip.  I think this spider has been on the turps!












Pretty, huh?































The chestnut tree on the corner of our street is looking quite tatty, with about half it's leaves gone.

































Tomorrow I will post photos of fungi I have been spotting around the place.  Have  lovely day.
CarolG

4 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely to see your autumn photo's Carol. I don't know how big that spider is but thats some web he/she spun.xxx

Dawn T said...

fantastic photos Carol.

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the Autumn photos and the beautiful spiders webs,my red acers are now in full leaf -look brilliant especially when and if the sun shines!
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

I love your description of the grass spider web as having been 'on the turps'- I remember seeing them on other lawns on foggy days, and they are always irregular
A selection of beautiful shots Carol.
Blessings
Maxine