Translate

20 February, 2018

You're Sweet

When I was a kid I loved getting these conversation sweets and having a dip to see what the message was.

The jar and cover are diecut from papers and tied with fine crochet cotton.  'You're Sweet' is stamped and heat embossed with lime green.  I love how the colours pop against the black background.


Jar Die: Impression Obsession
Stamp: Rosie's Studio
String, lime green EP

Shared on challenges:
tuesday-throwdown-379-sweets-for-my sweet
papercraft-5-sweets-for-my-sweet
pinspirational-challenge-209 see pic
addictedtostamps-279-cas
simon-says-add-die-cut
happylittlestampers-february-ag w dies

hls-february-cas-challenge

11 comments:

maria f. said...

Very cool CAS. I like the black instead of white - so dramatic.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card and love the image against the black--me and my youngest grandaughter shared a packet of these on Saturday and as there was only one green we had to share--half each and she read each one out as I didn't have my glasses on!!!
Carol x

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS and such a 'sweet' design. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

Claire said...

Love the use of black for a CAS card and those sweeties really stand out for an eye catching design x

Ina G said...

OMGoodness those sentiment sweets take me way back to my youth. Super colourful jar of sweetness Carol - fabulous with the black cs. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS for our AG with Dies Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

ooh love your sweets card
so clever use the black cardstock
and Lovely yummy bon bon inside your jar
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
sorry for the late comment :)
hugs
Monika

PS: many thanks too to joining with us at Papercraft Challenge #5...

Gwendolyn said...

I've never had those sweets but they look so tempting on your card! Great use of paper and they really pop against the black background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations soon! Hugs Gwendolyn

Anja said...

Your Card looks very cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Anja

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute idea for a card
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

cm said...

Such an incredibly sweet card...now I have a craving for candy! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge gallery!
~carol

Susan Renshaw said...

Yes - the black is a brilliant touch!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!