Translate

12 February, 2018

Tied with Love

It has taken me a long time to feel comfortable with CAS style card making, but I'm enjoying it.  I love using this simple paper (apologies & acknowledgement to wherever I got it, I think it was part of a download).



Love Die: Unbranded
Square die: unbranded
Paper: from stash
Also: Kindyglitz, gold cord




shared on challenges:
cutecardthursday-516-love
crafting-with-friends-60
craftyfriends-77-love
creatalicious-132-anything-goes-with love
cinspirations-february-challenge-love-is-in-air
cardmania-101-red-and-hearts






6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Carol! I love the design.Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely design and execution Carol
Blessings
Maxine

Ela said...

Looks great, with the beautiful paper and what more to add than Love? By the way I love the title of your post! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Creative hugs Ela DT

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

scrapfantazje said...

Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge:) Good luck:)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful CAS creation! I love beautiful design!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx