Translate

13 February, 2018

I Heart You Cats

Made to a sketch from Bugaboo (turned around):










These cats are so cool (giving each other the eye), I decided to put the colour in the background so they would stand out.

Image:  Bugaboo
with some Copics
EF: Sullivans
Stamp sentiment: Rosie's Studio
Kindyglitz






Shared on challenges:
catchthebug-stella-says-sketch-challenge-603
show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-27
qkr-stampede-challenge-282-anything-goes
disdigidesigns-lots-of-pink-andor-red
deepoceanchallenge-174-love-is-all-around

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Are you sure they are giving each other the eye? I think they are looking around to make sure nobody saw what they did to the dog.............

Cute card, Carol. Love the embossing. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

Hahhaha you are so funny Bunny!

Pippa said...

Lovely card and a great take on the sketch at Stella Says Sketch. Thanks for sharing. Pippa DT

ike said...

Oh how amazing - the cats are so cool. Great card and I love how you showcased them :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog