Translate

06 February, 2023

Love heart with a flourish


This is cut on an electronic cutter.  I like the simplicity of it and decided not to have a sentiment, but put the words inside.

Cuttlebug, pearls, ribbon


Shared on challenges:                                                   


pammiesinkypinkies-2304-CAS

wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-love-is-in-the-air

creativeknockouts-487-love-is-in-airvalentines-day

craftyfriends-164-love/romance

colorfuloptions-pink+neutral

dare2bartzy-february-love


5 comments:

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Pretty card; I love these colors! Thanks for joining the D2BA Challenge! -Tasha

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Carol. Love the bright pink with the black - stunning!

Janette said...

So pretty Carol, I love hearts and I think you were right to leave the sentiment for this inside.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous, I love the pretty heart design, and the hot pink on the black card, adding a green and white ribbon is brilliant.
Faith x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carol, I love the heart shape and colours, very striking! :-)

luv
Lols x x x