Translate

16 October, 2023

Magical Day

 


Imagine if you looked out the window and saw this?  The cat must be wondering what is going on and why the other black cat is riding the broom and having all the fun?


Background: Digital Scrapbooking    

Witch: Ike's World

Cat: free clipart

Window frame: Digital Scrapbooking

Silver embossed sentiment: unknown

Moon: Digital Scrapbooking

Also: Brads, Glossy Accents, Opal Dust

Shared on challenges:

inspirationstation-october-photo I was inspired by the party element and the fun they were having

creativeinspirations-october-autumn-or-halloween

creativefingers-263-anythinggoes

cdsundaychallenge-121-anythinggoes

papercraft-challenges-99-happy-halloween

craftygalscorner-248-halloween-colours

paperfundaychallenges-58-anything-goes-YOG

craftycalendar-october-autumn-halloween

twooldbats-halloween-october








12 comments:

Pamela said...

A very different Halloween card that's great fun!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Halloween card Carol,love the black cat(we have three lol)and the view through the distressed window
Carol x

Donna Walls said...

If I saw this out my window, I would be jealous...she has a much better figure than I! Great card Carol, Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Janette said...

Oh wow Carol, amazing card, love the view through the window. xx

Seafield Jo said...

I can imagine my dogs reaction if we looked out the window and saw this - he'd want to get on the broom with them!

This is a fabulous creation, I love it!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jo x

Carol said...

I was so impressed with the window that I rushed off to join the Digital Scrapbooking. I love it when I see new things when coming to comment. Thank you.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Diane said...

What a fabulously fun scene you have created and IF I saw this out my window I would think 'poor cat' LOL!!

Diane said...

Whoops, forgot to add:
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Great Halloween card Carol. Thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Jocelyn said...

A great card for Halloween. I love the idea of the cat looking out the window and seeing such fun going on. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Kim said...

Love the background you created, which makes the witch stand out. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Rocky said...

Great Halloween card, love the coloured sky. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Funday.