Translate

13 January, 2024

2023 Review

 I thought I'd share some of my favourte makes of 2023 as I have done for a few years now.  Sometimes I have picked them for the design,  for the fun I had making them, or for the memories they evoked.


January 2023  a new start to the year.  We had our first party here at the village (with bagpipes)




February 2023


                                    The four Quilty Gals


March 2023


April 2023






May 2023









June 2023


 July 2023





August






September 2023





October




November






December 2023




That's it folks, a year in a nutshell!   Happy crafting for 2024!

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selction-love the crazy bird.
Carol x

Janette said...

What a wonderful selection Carol, it always amazes me when I look back at creations we all make over the year, so many beautiful cards and those mice, I love to see them. xx