Translate

16 August, 2024

Fishing Cat

 


I love these images which come with great little sentiments.  What a happy cat.

I stamped the image, then smooshed Distress Inks to make the water.  The rest I coloured with Copics.  Sparkle on the water is Wink of Stella (see detail photo).


Stamps: Colorado

Also: Copics, Distress inks, WoS

Shared on challenges:

allsortschallenge-7934-summer days

avenue613-august-anything-goes/easy living

Ellibelle-i-spy-with-my-little-eye-summertimevibes

aaacards-271-anything-cas

addictedtocas-264-beach

creativeknockouts-528-outside-fun

showusyourpussycats-103

aaacolourful-7-colourboard








































11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card, love the cute image and the sparkle on the smooshed water.
Carol x

Dawn T said...

so cute Carol. What a lovely card.

Janette said...

Love CAS designs Carol and this is perfect. Great image and the sparkle on the water is just right. xx

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable, Carol! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Liz said...

Wonderful CAS card Cathy. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Liz said...

Sorry Carol, I’ve no idea why I’ve just called you Cathy. 🤔 xx

creationsnz said...

LOL that's OK Liz, thanks for your comment. CarolG

foleysfriend said...

Fabulous clean and simple card. I love the watercolored water with the sparkle and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

sue n.

Ellibelle said...

Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little challenge too :)

jaybea said...

love the image Carol it has made a nice card

Nancy said...

Such a fun image! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Colourful!