Translate

05 October, 2026

Old Chick

 


Again, using up stuff from my Bitz Box.  The chicken has been hanging around for ages and just needed colouring.  The base card is at least 15 years old, has sat in stash for too long, but is the perfect colour for this chick!  I do love her pearls  ;-)

Chicken is a digi image I think it's from IkesArt (if it's not, please let me know); coloured with Copics and fussy-cut.  The balloon is stencilled just for fun, and I made the sentiment on the computer, then diecut.

Shared on challenges:        

shoppingourstash-583-chicken 

colordare-723 redorangeyellow























5 comments:

Janette said...

Haha what a fun card Carol, you always seem to manage to cheer us up. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image-love it.
Carol x

lauren bergold said...

What an adorable chicken image (I love her pearls, too!) and you've built it into the perfect card with your cute custom sentiment! Thanks for Shopping Your (CHICKEN!) Stash with us this time!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Carol - and getting old certainly ain't for the chickens!! it takes courage. A fabulous and fun card.
Surely your bitz boxes must be showing some reduction by now - although I must say I am enjoying seeing how you are using your bitz :)
Blessings
Maxine

dj said...

Too funny...your card brought a smile!! Your cute little chick is perfect for our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us. Way to go "shopping your stash" for our CHICKEN theme!! Today begins another challenge...we hope you will join us again!!
Deb Horst, DT #SOS583