Translate

25 January, 2022

iSpy #55

iSpy #55

Every week, Lysha puts up a photographic challenge with prompts for us to look out for, then we share on Lysha's Saturday (my Sunday). Get inspired!

This week's prompts were:  workspace, enclosed, clever, shady, your choice.


Workspace (quarterly) , yes it looks a mess, but it's an organised mess.


Enclosed:  This birds nest is perfect, blown down in the wind.  The inside is so smooth and polished and the outside is so beautifully textured... and no, it wasn't in use at the time!  Ps. the eggs are fake.


Clever:  My husband is so clever.  His hobby is wood turning.  He made these tiny birdhouses and birds. The birds are about 1/2" long!


Shady:  This is our granddaughter Grace having some quiet time in the hammock.  We have been sweltering in the heat with days of plus 30 deg C in the shade.


 
Your choice:  I chose this fabulous dramatic dawn moment.

Have a peep at what other folks did with the prompts.  Shared here:  ispy-55           




5 comments:

Janette said...

Carol my favourite post, I love them. Your craft desk looks busy and as it should when in use, just adore the nest and that frog looks cute, your husband has a real talent, beautiful work, Grace looks so comfy and cool in your wonderful garden { I wish } and last but not least dawn breaking, beautiful picture.
Keep 'em coming Carol.xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW I agree with Janette my fave post too,love the little birds nest, and your hubby is very talented lthe little birdhouses and tiny birds are brilliant
Carol x

Joanne said...

I love that tiny bird's nest you found and those birdhouses your husband made are fabulous!

Natasha said...

Those birdhouses are incredible! And I love your capture of dawn -- it's gorgeous.

Lysha said...

Love your workspace. Look at the precious wood carvings. Gorgeous!