Translate

20 May, 2017

Colourful Celebration

I reckon all the anniversaries in-between the big numbers should be called rainbow anniversaries.  However this could even be used for a golden wedding.

I used one paper for this but it is coloured from palest lemon through blue and pink.  I even had rainbow ribbon to match.

Image die: China
Doily die (vellum): Spellbinders
Word die: Poppy Stamps
Gold mirror card, ribbon, pearls



Shared on challenges:
tuesday-morning-sketches-403
thecraftyaddicts-36-diecuts
cinspirations -275-anything-goes
inspirationdestination 128

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very elegant Carol

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. I love these kind of wedding cards. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely! I love the shiny gold paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Carol - love the soft colours and then the silhouette die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

Patti said...

This is so pretty Donna, I love the gold accents and your silhouette die! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Patti said...

YIKES CAROL!! I'm so sorry I had Donna on my brain I guess and I knew whoops, the moment I hit enter!!

creationsnz said...

(big grin) like that's not been done before! CarolG

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! This would be great for a wedding or any anniversary!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That