Translate

17 May, 2017

Sympathy butterfly trail

I think butterflies are a great choice for sympathy cards and combined two dies with butterflies to make use of both designs, matting them with pale green. I cut the butterflies with the darker green embossed patterned card, scraps of mirror card in silver & gold, plus the drop outs which I painted with WinkofStella, then inset back.









Corner die: Spellbinders
B'flies die: Memory Box
Label: Spellbinders
Sentiment stamp: Rosies (gold embossed, and edged with gold)
WoS clear, gold pen, pearls


Shared on challenges:

craftycatz-370-anything-goes-with mirror card
cutecardthursday-477-dies-and-punches
hidinginmycraftroom-300-super-scraps-saturday
ooh-la-la-creations-228- begin with B butterflies

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Carol

Wynn said...

Love your layout for all those butterflies. So pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

tilly said...

a super colour choice and love the butterflies, thank you for joining crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Linby said...

A lovely card for a sensitive time. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Bunny said...

Very pretty. I do love a nice butterfly. We have a museum that is 2 hours from us and they have blue butterflies. I would like to have one.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Carol - I had never thought of using my butterfly die like that - thanks for the inspiration
Blessings
Maxine

Beth said...

You really rocked creating this card. I like the way you did the butterflies and a great way to use scraps. Thanks for joining us over at Hiding In My Craft Room for the Super Scraps challenge. Beth DT

Miranda said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT