Translate

19 January, 2018

Birthday Tag

This is for Brooke, the little girl next door, whose birthday is today.  They are tied together at the top so I can hide a message under the top tag.

Image: Bugaboo
Coloured with Copics
Nesting tag die: unbranded
Sentiment stamp: Rosie's Studio
Ribbon, Kindyglitz, white gel pen
















shared on challenges:
catchthebug-8th-birthday-bash-day3
craftingfromtheheart -190
creativeknockouts-229-in-stitches
southerngirls-stitch-me-up
disdigidesigns-birthdays


7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Carol, great tag. Love the colors...I would be green if I ate all those big cupcakes, hehe. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Anything but a card Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

kiwimeskreations said...

Super sweet Carol and beautifully made - I am sure Brooke would have loved it
Blessings
Maxine

Mimi's Craftroom said...

Ooooh! I really love the colors you picked. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Birthday Celebration.

creationsnz said...

(SMile) just a bit bored with my usual colours...

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for helping us to celebrate our 8th Birthday Party this week by entering this beautiful creation - GOOD LUCK - I hope you are one of our winners!
Love
Jen L
BUGABOO DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT