Translate

15 January, 2018

Let's go shopping

Tag is the name of the game this time at Incy Wincy, peek at the what the design team have done, and join us here:  incywincydesigns





Limited Runs Stamps are one of our sponsors and you can get Speedy Witch here: limitedrunsstamps

Image: Limited Runs- Speedy Witch
Coloured with Copics
Inked edges
Star die: Sizzix
Star punch: unbranded
Star stencil: Rosies Studio

I printed the image twice and cut one out.  After  colouring and layering the image, I stencilled the stars using Versacolor Gold, inked the edges and made a reinforcer with the star punch.  I added a dotty border on her coat.  The sentiment is handwritten, a bit of a joke with friends - 'get on your broomstick'.  Gems added for sparkly magic.


Shared on challenges:
crafty-catz-challenge-399-anything-goes-ladies
colourcrazy-2-anything-goes
qkr-stampede-challenge-278-anything-goes
ikesworld-challenges-104-happy-new-year-ag
inspirationdestination-141-ag
craftycreations-358-anything-goes

7 comments:

Sall said...

Hehe this made me giggle so much and yes I'd love to get on my broom. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Borqna said...

Fantastic! Super mood!
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

Sherri said...

Adorable tag! Love the image & the sentiment is a hoot! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

tilly said...

a fun tag, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

crafty said...

love the sentiment. Really fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

ike said...

Such a fun card - this made me smile :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a cute and fun tag...Love the star dies you have sued..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti