Translate

29 September, 2018

Celebrate Diamonds



I am pleased to be a guest designer for Addicted to Clean & Simple this week.    Check out the design team inspiration, here:  addictedtocas

  The challenge is:















I love this die and this time I chose to put back some drop-outs cut from very sparkly silver card which gives a great texture.  The sentiment is cut from smooth metallic silver; a bit more subtle so the diamonds stand out.  The white card is lightly misted with frost shimmer.
I reckon this could be for an engagement (more diamonds!), wedding, anniversary or whatever.

Diamond die: Tim Holtz
Word die: Paper Smooches

Shared on challenges:
simonsaysstampwednesday
carabbiemomentsofcraft-153
creativeknockouts/265-anything-goes
cinspirations-september-challenge
creativefingerschallenge-AG

9 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats again on your win, Carol! I really love how you designed this card...so much texture and dimension, and your color palette is really striking! You're right...I think it works really well for many occasions, too!
Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer!

Dawn T said...

Congrats Carol on your GD spot. Love your idea using the silver diamonds as well as the black one. Stunning card

Bobby said...

Thanks for being our guest designer, Carol. I love the drama of your card. I have that die and will be keeping your design in mind.

Doni High said...

Hi Carol! I also have that die, so thanks for the great idea on what to do with it! I love how you added the sparkly silver diamonds but used the smooth silver for the sentiment.
Thanks for being our Guest Designer.

Rene said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot and fabulous CAS card love the die--you reminded me I have this one stored somewhere out of sight!Love the odd sparkly diamond
Carol x

OlgaB said...

I sure admire clean and simple, since it is not my strength. Just love the silver adds.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

Cindy C. said...

This really is fabulous Carol, great interpretation of the code word! Congrats on the Guest Designer spot!

Ellenor said...

I love your perfect CAS card :)
Thank you for being our guest designer.
Take care
Ellenor