Translate

11 February, 2020

House Mouse Conversations

Hello everyone, reminder for the midway inspiration for HM&FMC #309 AG/Love,Valentine

Image: from Joanna Sheen CD
additional Copics
Border punch: Fiskars
Label die: Spellbinders
L&K sentiment: Rosie's Studio
I see sentiment:
Also: ceramic button, twine

Shared on challenges:
modsquad-youre-all-heart/
simon-says-with-love/
daranddiane-hearts-challenge
trimmiescraft-543-lovevalentines
creativeknockouts-336-lovevalentines
audsentiments-244-lovevalentine-sentiment
allsortschallenge-558-add-heart
carabbiemomentsofcraft-184-AG/love
qkrstampede-384-anythinggoes
pennyschallenges-464-anythinggoes
Ch#309 Feb 3rd to Feb 16th -  A/G + option Love and/or Valentine's 

ANYTHING GOES or the option of "Love and/or Valentine's"

hosted by our Talented Bunny
We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

11 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this, Carol. It's such a cute image and the sentiment cracks me up. Great button you added. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable! What a great design too! Great job Carol! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

April said...

So cute! I love your coloring and the fun saying at the side. xx

Ellibelle said...

Carol, this is absolutely adorable! Loving this image!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy Woodland said...

Well I'm simply smitten with your sweet little House Mice. This card is so adorable, I love everything about it. Another great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along once again over at The Mod Squad.

Judy Woodland said...

I have already commented on behalf of The Mod Squad, but have come back again to say how utterly sweet those little mice are. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!


Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Carol :-) the image is super sweet and I love the papers and layout, so pretty and the sentiment just cracks me up,,,I agree absolutely ;-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Linby said...

so cute and beautifully put together.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Sue said...

Carol, I love your Valentine in blue, and the image too. The sentiment is such a hoot, but I agree wholeheartedly!! Super fun card and oh so pretty.

Hugs
Sue

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and sentiment love the pastel colouring too-for some reason my reading list is still showing your previous heart card!
Carol x

Unknown said...

Okay then...

This might sound kind of creepy, and maybe even a little "supernatural"

WHAT if you could just hit "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "magical tone"...

And miraculously bring MORE MONEY to your life?

What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

Sounds way too EASY? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL???

Well, I've got news for you...

Usually the most magical miracles life has to offer are the EASIEST!

In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "miracle wealth building tone" I developed...

And do it FREE (no strings attached).

You just press "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... it starts right away...

TAP here now to experience the magical "Miracle Abundance TONE" as my gift to you!