Translate

11 February, 2020

Seriously

I love nothing more than getting inky, so here we go with the image inked and the background inked, spritzed, sprayed and splattered!  For the glasses I used an embossing pen and black EP .

Sometime I want to send an appreciation or 'no reason' card, either to let someone know I'm thinking about them, to encourage them, or to recognise an achievement.


Image: Eureka
Coloured with distress inks
Sentiment stamps:
Background made with Distress Oxide Inks, Deco Spray
Also: heat embossed (sunglasses), Glossy Accents (nose), Nuvo drops






Shared on challenges:
ellibelles-crafty-wednesday-february-sentiment
tuesdaythrowdown-450-makeyourownbackground
showusyourpussies-51-february
colourcrazy-5-anything-goes-colouring
pennyschallenges-464-anythinggoes
southerngirls-anything-goes-7Feb-trace
qkrstampede-384-anythinggoes
artydivas-15-anythinggoes








11 comments:

Sioban said...

Great colours, great card.

April said...

Super cute and this cat is so cool with his sunglasses! I love the background too.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win at QKR with this card.Fabulous background and love the "cool cat" image -and you reminded me I have this one hidden away in my digi files somewhere lol
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image!!!

jaybea said...

Lovely card Carol I really like the way you are doing your backgrounds I have tried and they never turn out like yours

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and the idea for the glasses is brilliant. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

Sarah said...

What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you so much for joining in at ColourCrazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

ike said...

Fantastic colouring on the cute kitty and your background is awesome !
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

ADORABLE! I so love the cute cat!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Ellibelle said...

What a cute kitty and loving the background!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
Ellibelle's Corner

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

Over 160000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

It's simple and works with everybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Grab a clear glass and fill it with water half full

2) Proceed to follow this crazy hack

you'll become 2 lbs thinner the very next day!