Translate

23 October, 2020

Cosy up

 

One of the nice things about some days is that you can just curl up with a book, a drink and a treat, and not worry about anything else.  Indulgent but so restoring.
I haven't sent this to anyone yet (I'm enjoying it myself for a while) so have ticked the boxes yet.  The paper and some elements are from Pixel Scrapper. The books are from Oddball Art.  Also WinkofStella  on the icing of the cookies.  I love the blue and green together.

Shared on challenges:
asyoulikeitchallenge-favourite-colour-to-pair-with-blue green - natures favourite colours too - sky & trees
getcreativechallenges-96-favorite-color-combo I love blue & green (see above) the naturalest colours in the world!

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Carol, this is so gorgeous I think I would keep, that stack of books alone is very appealing to me, a great card.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the stack of books
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

A blissful combination Carol, especially on a wet day. And a wonderful card too - I can understand you enjoying it :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Brenda said...

All of the above work for me! What a great card. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Brenda said...

All of the above work for me! What a great card. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!