Translate

24 October, 2020

I (heart) Carl

 Scribbles Designs challenge for October is Feature a Creature.  I chose Carl, a special froggy.


I used my new gelli plate to make the background, swiping inks and brayering etc.  It makes a lovely texture and I got a couple of prints each time.  I added a bit more interest to the background by making twinkles with a sakura clear Stardust pen which, amazingly, I managed to show up in the photo.

Image: scribblesdesigns-carl-i-you  

Embossed Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts

Speech Bubble die: X-cut

Also:  D. inks & D.Oxide inks (watered and made to splatter on Carl before he was cut out), gold mist, perfect pearls mist, Sakura clear Stardust pen.

Shared on challenges:

getcreative-96-favorite-color-combo is blue & green

asyoulikeit-/favourite-colour-to-pair-with-blue blue & green are natures favourite colours too: sky and trees

qkrstampede-404-anythinggoes

cccdigicreations-119-anything-goes

creativemoments-201-anythinggoes

crafterscastle-34-anythinggoes

artydivas-30-anythinggoes

digichoosday-42-cardmaking-crafting

pennyschallenges-482-anythinggoes


9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Awww how gorgeous is Carl lol-love him-great background too
Carol x

Bunny said...

Cute card and great fussy cutting. If we kiss him will he turn into a prince? [Bunny]

Janette said...

Carol I love him and your background is amazing, I will have to grab my plate and get cracking.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant, love the frog very much.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Maz said...

What a fun card - love that frog :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

kiwimeskreations said...

Awww - he's such a sweetie Carol! Love your background. Once I am moved (looks as though it could be by the end of next month, or sooner) I will 'play' with my gelli plate :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Stacey said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Arty Divas.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT Member