Translate

28 January, 2021

29 Again

 


I love these snarky cats from Tim Holtz.  I used the paper piecing technique for the cat, doodling and splotting for the background.

Image: Tim Holtz

Sentiment: Art Impressions

Also: D.Inks, black pen, googly eyes, white Sharpie.


Shared on challenges:

dreamvalley-240-our-4-legged-friends

wednesdaysimon-says-anything-goes

show-us-your-pussycats--62-cats

creativeinspirations-january-february-animal-antics

pennyschallenges-488-anythinggoes


creative-moments-207-anythinggoes


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Work! I love the googly eyes

Anonymous said...

Nice work, love the googly eyes!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous background and love the paper pieced snarky cat
Carol x

Bunny said...

Great background on your card. Love the sentiment and that cat. I remember when someone in my family was turning 69. I said Happy 40th anniversary to your 29th birthday. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Hi Carol, love this it looks really good and the look on the cats face is so funny..xx

April said...

Great background to go with your fun cat! Love the sentiment too! xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such an awesome card! The splotting looks fab and I love the cute cat. Thank you playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Suze said...

Love the splotchy background Carol. I can totally relate to the sentiment!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh wow! I love your background Carol! Wonderfully fun kitty and sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Dawn T said...

Awesome! The googly eyes are just perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Carol - I have feel a serious dose of "I must have those stamps" coming on... Fabulous background for your puss, and it's snarky sentiment.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Furrbster said...

This is fab,

thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

ike said...

Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog