Translate

08 February, 2021

XOXO


This is all about the graffiti-style paper I found in my stash and never knew what to do with it.   I coloured bits with Copics,  Kindyglitzed others and Glossy Accented the hearts.  I purposely kept it simple.  I like it, it's a bit fun.


Shared on challenges:    

letscreate-168-ag-red-pink-andor-white

creativecraftcottage-137-happy-valentineslove

craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper-february

paperfunday-26-anythinggoes/love

crafters castle - 38 Love/Vday


abitmoretimetocraft-133-anythinggoes


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love the graffiti P.paper
Carol x

Bunny said...

Cute card. I wish stamps only cost .25 still. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Stunning Carol it's a fabulous card. Xx

brenda said...

So very elegant Carol, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

That's a brilliant card Carol, love the graffiti and I always think that glossy accent makes all the difference, I would be lost without it in my crafting. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft & Create this month and happy crafting. Michelle DT x

Suze said...

Fun card Carol. I think it was a great decision to keep it clean and simple.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the style of this card! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge this month!