Translate

16 May, 2021

Stampy Wreath

 


Our NZ cardswap group theme this month is wreath stamping.  I found these really old stamps that I've had forever, turned yellow and gone sticky - does anyone know how to rectify this?

I diecut a circle and used that to stamp around the outside of, then removed it and stamped again into the middle.  I was really happy with the result.

Stamps: Rosie's Studio

Edge punch: Fiskars

Embossed Sentiment: Magazine freebie

Also: Kindyglitz 3D, WoS, linen thread


Shared on challenges:

creativeknockouts-401-flower-power

audsentiments-274-flowers-sentiment

scrapping4fun-192-pastel-colors-with-flowers

paperfunday-may-29-anything-goes floral

do-allkreatives53-pastel & spring flowers

getcreative-101-ag-no-twist

abitmoretimetocraft-140-anythinggoes

11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the beautiful stamped wreath you created
Carol x

Bunny said...

Lovely wreath, Carol. I can't help you on the sticky problem. I hope you do find a solution. [Bunny]

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Carol. I enjoyed this challenge this month.

Janette said...

Beautiful Carol, I can't help either, wish I knew as I found some when having a clear out, can't even pass them on in that state.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your whimsical, ethereal looking wreath Carol - sorry, can't help with the stamps
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Pretty wreath and layout. So glad you shared over at Do-Al(l)Creative, Aud Sentiments.

Shandy Davis said...

Such a beautiful wreath! Love the watercolor look of it! Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay,Shandy,DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the watercolor wreath!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

Carol! This is so beautiful! I love it!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Flower Power challenge last week over at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along again soon!

Doris Klein said...

What an amazing work!
PS: did you get our mail?

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge Blog
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Christi Conley said...

An absolutely gorgeous card - I love wreaths and this one is so sweet! I love the little touches of bling! As for the yellow and sticky stamps, all I know is that yellowing isn't supposed to hinder the performance of the stamps - perhaps contact the manufacturer? Please, keep us posted! And thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Paper Funday Challenges ~ Fondly, Christi DT