Translate

15 May, 2021

Summer Bunch

 


The challenge is FEMININE at the Crafters Cafe, check out the DT inspiration and join in the challenge here:  crafterscafeblogchallenge

Thanks to our sponsor Sheepski for the wonderful image, you can get it here:  forget-me-knot-image-no-175




What mum wouldn't love to receive this lovely little bunch of flowers?

When my kids were little they used to raid my garden to find flowers to make into a bunch to give me.  Yes, some of them were bruised and broken.  Yes, sometimes they were weeds. Yes, the colour combos were often quite weird, but oh how I loved that they wanted to give me them.  Sometimes they would have bits of foil wrap or they would be tied up with bits of wool. 

I like the freshness of the blue and white with the touch of greeness.  I distressed the edges of all the card and papers to go with the rustic image.  Dots of GA in the centre of the flowers.

Image: Sheepski forget-me-knot-image-no-175

Script EF:  Cuttlebug

Honeycomb EF: Darice

Sentiment: Pixel Scrapper

Also: Copics, Nuvo Drops, Glossy Accents


Shared on challenges:

inspirationstation-5-photoinspiration blue and white china setting

creativeknockouts-401-flower-power

audsentiments-274-flowers-sentiment

colourcrazy-19-anything-goes-colouring

scrapping4fun-192-pastel-colors-with-flowers


colouringinscrapland-mayo-21-AG-flowers

paperfunday-29-anything-goes/floral

dare2bartzy-may-flowers

getcreative-101-anythinggoes

do-allkreatives53-pastel&spring flowers

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful forget me knot flowers -flowers from the garden beat expensive ones from the shops any time
Carol x

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

My favorite. Blue flowers. Beautiful. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Beautiful card Carol and the memory it brings is even better. I think most mums would say the same thing, nothing beats a little fist full of weeds picked especially for mummy.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh yes, I had a vase on the window ledge above the sink for such offerings :)
That script folder was one of my first ef's. A gorgeous card, and I love the detailing of the distressed edges on the embossed papers
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

GerJanne said...

Thanks for joining us at DAK with this wonderful card! I love the flowers and the embossing.

Zoechaos said...

I love forgetmenots they always remind me of my Mother, such pretty delicate little blue flowers and so resilient. i'm also very partial to Blue and Green! It is obvious that I would love your card, thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station and good luck. x

Helen said...

Beautifully put together and coloured - very elegant.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

Helen x

Maya said...

So beautiful. Thank you for joining us.
Colouring in Scrapland DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Ooooo love the blues! This is such a pretty card and image, great work Carol!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Flower Power challenge last week over at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along again soon!

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge. Sarah DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 


Hugs 

Meena S4F DT

Donna Walls said...

I've forgotten how pretty Forget-Me-Nots truly are, so delicate and resiliant. Very pretty card, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see more of your designs! Donna

Sandy said...

Lovely card, great bunch of forget-me-nots. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT