Translate

06 May, 2023

Oriental

 


I like using birds and butterflies for sympathy cards as they seem to symbolise a journey to me.

I chose monochrome for this as the stamp design was very detailed and I wanted the silhouette to stand out.

Background Stamp: Personal Impressions           

Die:  Impression Obsession

Sentiment: unknown

Also: Versafine ink


Shared on challenges:

colorfuloptions-may-blue

giveacrafteracookie-180-may-blue

simon-says-no-patterned-paper stamp

fabnfunkychallenges-572-things-with-wings

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the die-cut silhouette and great background stamp
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Carol, that background is gorgeous.xx

Dawn T said...

Reminds me of the beautiful Blue Willow pattern pottery. A very pretty card.

Pat said...

Lovely card with a beautiful die cut image thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is really lovely, I love the mono blue with the plain blue bird, A beautiful card Carol.
Faith x

Sue said...

Beautiful monochrome card and thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky hugs Sue x