Translate

29 November, 2023

Joy Wreath

 


I love this wreath die, this time it's a Christmassy one.    
The wreath layers are  cut from smooshed and shimmer misted card, a leafy layer and a flowery layer.  The berries are punched in two sizes with a Crop-o-dile and added Glossy Accents.  I chose the de-bossed side of the EF.

Die: unknown                           


EF: Sizzix

Word die: Rosie's Studio

Shared on challenges:

makemymonday-214-wreath

wordartwednesday-anything-goes-623-624

cleanandsimpleonfriday-271-christmas

colorfuloptions-november-red

avenue613-november-2023-anything-goes-w-opt-emboss

simplyellibelle-i-spy-with-my-little-eye-sparkle-andor-shine

simonsaysstamp-ednesday-simon-says-anything-goes

lovetocraft-77-anything-goes





6 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful die Carol, love the colour theme too, so pretty. xx

meg said...

A beautiful wreath Carol,love the colours,thank you for joining in at MMM

Heather said...

Wow, Carol, this is so lovely! Love the dies - that delicate "joy" is stunning, and what great colors! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful, shimmery wreath, Carol and a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Sue Jackson said...

Wow! I love that the wreath die has a leaf layer and the flower layer. All the shimmer on the card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. I hope you will join us for our next challenge. Sue - DT

Pauline C said...

Beautiful wreath Carol - love the colours and the debossed effect underneath. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
Pauline xx