Translate

12 November, 2023

Thinking Poppies

 


I like simple best.  Sometimes crafting is not expensive; I used a kids painting set from the dollar shop to colour & splatter.

Enmbossed Stamp is unknown, sentiment (I think) is a magazine freebie.  I used a kids watercolour set to paint the poppies, touched up with Copics.  The splatter is also from the kids watercolour set. And a matching envelope teaser.

Shared on challenges:

sweetstampinchallenge/2023/11/use-red

simonsaysstampwednesdaychallenge/simon-says-thinking-of-you











6 comments:

Janette said...

I think this is beautiful and you are so right, crafting doesn't have to be expensive at all. Love the poppies, beautiful and perfect for today.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully watercoloured poppies.Too true it's only expensive when the put the craft label on them-I used to use my grandaughters paints just as good.
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning tribute Carol.
Faith x

Dawn T said...

So pretty Carol. Those kids sets are often really good and so cheap. Looks great on your colouring

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous Carol - I also have a set of 'el-cheapo' water colour paints that work really well!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's so beautiful Carol. Love your beautiful poppies. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo