Translate

02 February, 2024

Cat Burglars

 


Critter Crazy has lots of inspiration this month, join us & check it out here:  crittercrazies

Cat stamp and die are new to me.  I coloured with Copics, masked, and did a black splatter. Highlights with white gel pen.  This should make someone smile.

Shared on challenges:

craftycatz-664-make me smile

wordartwednesday-anything-goes-weeks-623-624

wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes

pammiesinkypinkies-2404-CAS

aaacards-257-anything-cas

craftyanimals-80-animals

simply-clean-simple-february-2024-anythinggoes opt pink




10 comments:

Janette said...

Brilliantly fun card, those images are so cool and I love the frame and splashes. xx

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant card love the splatters and fabulous burglar cats.
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a perfect match, the cat and frame is, love this card Carol. x

Dawn T said...

Totally amazing Carol. Love the stamps and what a cool die.

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning frame die, Carol, and perfect for this pair of (stunning) cat burglars!!
Blessings
Maxine

kareN stampZ said...

Carol what a fab card, I love the adorable naughty cats and what a cool die. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards this week.

Doni High said...

Love the splatters! I have two cats, so I can relate to this card. LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Clean & Simlpe this month.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Carol. I had to laugh out loud literally when I read your blog post caption. Your card is SO cute and clever. Darling in every way. But what made me LOL is that Cat Burglar is the name of my oldest granddaughter's imaginary friend. She talks about Cat Burglar ALL the time. She's an only child who gets lonely.....hence....Cat Burglar. She has no idea what a "burglar" is. You definitely gave me something to smile about today, Carol. Thanks for that. I appreciate you SO MUCH for sharing your art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday.
God bless you,
Karen

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Super cute! Very nice CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies.

Heather said...

Very fun! This could describe my four kittens very well--up to know good. Love the die you used; it looks like those cats have clawed it up a bit.